Fiza Merino Wool Mittens
Impossible to loose because of the lacet. The rib border makes it stay on the
hands and keeps wind and cold out.
These mittens are available in one size.
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a WOOLPROGRAM 20°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- Merinowool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- Made in Belgium