Merino Wool Newborn Bonnet
A soft seamless knitted bonnet made in 100% merinowool.
The bonnet is mediumthick and perfect to wear outside and inside as well. It keeps the babies on a good temperature.
The ribbon makes it a good fit on the head.
WHY PUT A BONNET IN YOUR BABY?
A baby body loses a lot of heat trough the head, this loss can be 30 to 40%. Next to that, babies still have open fontanelles and are usually uncovered with hair. Loosing of heat, means loosing energy to grow.
They also provide a wonderful covering for external stimuli. Babies still have open fontanelles and are therefor more vulnerable to environmental influences.
It is important that a part of the forehead remains free, so that your child senses the ambient temperature. The fontanelles of a baby totally close around the age of 12 between 18 months
100 % made in Belgium
100 % extra fine italian merinowool
- Material: 100 % extra fine Italian merinowool (oeko-tex,mulesing free).
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a WOOLPROGRAM 20°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- Merinowool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- Made in Belgium